Search results

1. thomz6

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

oh nice thank you a lot for notice me ^^
  2. thomz6

What is the best quality/price headphones for 1500€ max ?

hello guys, I am sorry for my late answer hihi I would like to say thank you all for your advices Finally, I decided to buy a HD 800S... For 1299€ It is a huge price... But this headphones are really nice. In fact, when I compare with my other headphones, I really feel to have a true natural...
  3. thomz6

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

thank you for your answer, i really hope i'm paranoid... cause of the headphones price ahaha btw majority frequences/musics sound very well
  4. thomz6

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Hello, I am afraid or maybe paranoid... I have tested for a short time to plug my HD 800S into an old amplifier which emits a constant low whistle/background noise and which crackles when I turn the volume button. Is it possible that I have damaged my headphones ? For exemple at this moment ...
  5. thomz6

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

ahah at least maybe that my headphones 300ohms are safer now :D with this micro climate and its high humidity rate against static electricity
  6. thomz6

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME :D
  7. thomz6

Someone has bought in Aoshida-HIFI Audio Store on aliexpress ? He said that he will send me a 2012+ version for free but i asked when and he said : " hi dear after we test it,we will arrange shipping asap don't worry " ... :( btw i have tried to increase the humidity rate with a water glass...
  8. thomz6

i mean if i dont unplug the AC Adapter, this one is never touched
  9. thomz6

guys i have a L30 2011, im waiting for my 2012 from ali, but meantime i receive it, can i still use my 2011 with a 300ohm headphones if i never touch the alimentation ? i use it since 20 days and no problem currently
  10. thomz6

bro how many stuffs you have in waiting for test ahaha , i imagine u have a cargo waiting in your house ahahah
  11. thomz6

is there a list somewhere to see the next reviews coming ? im curious ^^ very enthousiast to see the DT 990 review
  12. thomz6

List of Amir's Headphone PEQ filters

thx for your answer i thought that oratory follow the IA prediction that is the pref curve for most people... maybe i'm naive haha
  13. thomz6

List of Amir's Headphone PEQ filters

stupid question but why his HD 800s EQ is so different than that oratory1990 ?
  14. thomz6

Do you have received a pair ? :D
  15. thomz6

i will be honored to give you mine if you come in france :D
  16. thomz6

hm so i will try to test in shop the HD 800s if the sound is very different, i will buy it i think but yeah sad rule of diminishing returns... :( Maybe i have the buyer fever... Maybe i can be content of my DT 990 and just enjoy the vibes
  17. thomz6

Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro 250ohm I think the sound is good with EQ and for his price very attractive with a good spatialisation
  18. thomz6

Thank you for your advices Some people say me that the sound difference is not awesome for the price 100€ to 1500€... They say that I will be disappointed like I expected a revolution and in fact it is not... There is an other option : I can get a Focal Utopia for 1500€ in used purchase EDIT...
  19. thomz6

Hello guys, first of all i would like to say thank you for this amazing community and sorry for my english level. :) I have the Topping E30/L30 combo, And I would like to buy an awesome headphones, currently I have the DT 990 pro 250ohms (its good but I think we can do much better), I consider...
Top Bottom