Search results

1. domiji

Music Service Shield for Volumio (shield of processes useful?)

Hello ASR community, i've gone trough a tough process of massive downsizing my "useless" audiophile gear from a 5k$ headphone electronic-stack (ifi iDSD Pro, iCAN Pro and a lot of other stuff like a Naim Uniti Atom HE) and very expensive headphones like Focal Utopia, Audeze LCD4z, ZMF Verite...
  2. domiji

Should i buy another SMPS for my Burson Conductor 3?

Hello ASR Community :) i own a Burson Condcutor 3 XP and love the device. The Burson uses the MCSP (Max Current Power Supply: https://www.bursonaudio.com/about-us/max-current-power-supply/) power supply from Burson and this is feed by a simple genereic chinese SMPS. I was now wondering if it...
  3. domiji

DC on the mains // DC Blockers needed?

Hello ASR Community :-) i want to ask you if you experienced any trouble with DC on the mains? Is this just another marketing BS or real? iFi released a new DC blocker like this: https://ifi-audio.com/products/dc-blocker/ I know that DC on the mains can make transformers hum - but beside of...
  4. domiji

High Frequency beep inside my devices...

Hello together :) I can hear a high frequency beep / tone when i come closer to my devices. First i tought it would be just one device but yesterday i got my new Topping A90 and my Singxer SDA 6 Pro and both of them have it. I also noticed it on my old Burson Conductor 3XP. Also the...
  5. domiji

I need your help please: High Frequency noise on Burson Conductor

Hello Audio Friends, today i received my new Burson Conductor 3 XP and i am totally disapointed because i got a very heavy high frequency noise when i plug my headphones in. It sounds like a tone from those cheap switching power supplies. The Burson Conductor uses such an AC/DC adapter and...
  6. domiji

DX7 Pro Headphone Amp Upgrade?

Hello Audio Science Review Community, i own a Topping DX7 Pro for several month and i use it with a pair of Grado GS 1000 and Beyerdynamic Amiron Home. I was asking if there will be any sound quality improvement from another headphone amp connected to the DX7 Pro? Maybe a Topping A90...
Top Bottom