Search results

1. Z

Help with using hardware EQ and interface

What I essentially want to do is just be able to listen to music off tidal with the music being processed by the audio interface ->and dbx processor(so I can EQ it essentially), and hear it on the headphone output of the presonus box by routing the go rack back into the presonus. Is this...
  2. Z

Any other solvers around? thanks
  3. Z

I appreciate you trying to help man. I would imagine it’s an easy thing to setup but I’ve been googling for hours and can’t find a single thread or solution on using analog hardware on the headphone output end of things with an audio interface. Everything online is about hooking up analog...
  4. Z

There’s a hardware send and receive for channels 1 and 2 in the quantum but I think that only works for processing things I am recording into my pc, not the overall audio coming out of the 2626. Is there a way to route cables to use it as the post effect instead of pre? In a sense . Thanks. Damn...
  5. Z

So your saying route my audio to channels 1 and 2 which are the ones looping thru the go rack and it should come out the headphone section processed? I don’t actually have the quantum yet, it’s on its way. I just wanna figure out how I can use my stupid go rack before it gets here so I don’t...
  6. Z

That’s what I want to be able to do I’m just not sure how to loop thru the dbx for general music playback. Say from iTunes with the quantum as my sound device.. I know it’s possible in a daw with a plug-in for my own work but I’m unsure how to do it for general everyday listening on my pc...
  7. Z

So I have a dbx go rack with hardware eq on it. I would like to set it up so that I can use it while playing music from my pc to my audio interface using my interfaces headphone out. Is this possible? I was thinking something like line out on interface - thru input in hardware eq box - output...
Top Bottom