Search results

1. C

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Hi Guys,what's your favorite Filter?I'm between 1 and 3
  2. C

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Hi Guys,I purchased Topping D50s and I've some questions: I will Use Foobar2000 so I have to go to the manufacturer’s website and download ASIO drivers? What about The firmware?I need to doenlaod the last version? Thanks
  3. C

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand any graphs. How should these curves be interpreted?
  4. C

Among all the filters which is the most natural?
  5. C

Hi Guys,I've a question:Is Possible To use D70s with NOS?Is there the option to turn off oversampling by selecting the various filters? Thanks
  6. C

Sennheiser HD600 Review (Headphone)

I'm From Italy and I have to add shipping cost
  7. C

The seller with the new one told me that Headphone were used for about 1 season, around 100-200 hours of use. The seller with the old one told me They were purchased, in 2016/17 and have been in the box for about 4/5 years. It’s all original, including the pads, the cables and the box. As for...
  8. C

Do you think the drivers of the headphone are exactly the same?
  9. C

Hi Guys,I need your help I've the chance to buy a pair of Second hand HD600 One seller has 2019 edition (the last one made in Romania) and the other one has the old HD 600 (the one with painted headband made in Ireland) Any difference in sound between the 2? Thanks
  10. C

Hi Guys,Any significant differences between D70 and D70's? Apart from Bluetooth and MQA support. Thanks
  11. C

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

Hi Guys,Any significant differences between D70 and D70's? Apart from Bluetooth and MQA support. Thanks
  12. C

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

The other option for me would be Matrix-X Sabre.
  13. C

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

Hi Guys,I need Your Feedback I've a pair of HD600 and Lake People G111 I need a DAC Among all the DACs that mount the latest generation Sabre (ess 9038/9068), the one that convinces me most in terms of design and build quality the Gustard X16. Compared to the Topping D50/D50 s it seems more...
  14. C

Integrated Amplifier for B&W DM 602 S3

@ZolaIII Do you know Audio Analogue Puccini 70? http://www.audiocostruzioni.com/r_s/ampli/amplificatori/audio-analogue-puccini-70/audio-analogue-puccini-70.htm
  15. C

No Bro,I don't listen to the music via Smartphone. My setup for music is PC>USB>External DAC>RCA>Speakers I use Foobar2000 for FLACS (Vinyl Ripping/Cd Ripping)
  16. C

No Bro,I Don't know the basics of EQ. I've no Microphone. I've a Smartphone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8) Next week I can Connect speakers+Ampli+CDP.
  17. C

You mean with My B&W that i Don't use now? They are in My parents house Now my setup is a Pc with Flac reproduced by Foobar2000 You told me to do a test to measure my Marantz 30 w per channel connected with B&W speakers Is right?
  18. C

Resuming I've a speakers that have 90 db Spl and a power handling in a range from 25/120 W at 8 ohm Nominal impedence is 3 at 12.5kHz and 4.73ohms at 172Hz. My room is 15/20 mq,do you think I need an amplifier capable of 100 W at 8 ohm Or a more powerful one,m let's say 140 W at 4 ohm? Thank...
  19. C

How is possible to do a test?How calculate and measure in Db
  20. C

@ZolaIII What are you saying sounds interesting. Listen,Maybe you can tell me How make a test on my Speakers? Next week I will be at my parents' house and I have the possibility to connect the stereo. I've a CDP and A 30 W amplifier. What I have to to exactly?:)
Top Bottom