Search results

1. tinytea

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

Of course! Lol totally sensible. Perfect Very awesome Thanks for clearing up my queries!
  2. tinytea

ASR Getting Into Measuring Headphones!

haha who do you think those ears are modeled after :eek:
  3. tinytea

Oh. I'm not understanding combo DAC/Amps then. So if I have: Audio source --> DX7Pro --> Headphones DX7 Pro will be acting as both DAC and Amp? So you're saying it is only possible to have: Source ---> DX7Pro --> Separate Amp or direct connection to --> Output and NOT: Source -->...
  4. tinytea

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Ah interesting! That's a pretty good deal only being $100 more! Ah yes the difficulties of designing a product that fits every man woman and child, and also the problem with buying something based on how someone else think of how it fits on their head physically. Nonetheless you managed to...
  5. tinytea

Hello guys, I'm seeking some clarification regarding the DX7 Pro as a combo DAC/Amp and the logistics of using its Bluetooth Receiver mode. If I understand correctly for DX7 or combo DAC/Amp while it is being used as a DAC, has no amp functionality. So: Equally, while it is being used as an...
  6. tinytea

[DIY] Custom Listening Station v1 (pics inside)

Oh dude that's so cool, I had written also "lots of room to move around" but I deleted that cause I thought it sounded weird haha. Sounds like I had you sussed out! No laughing emoji so: :facepalm:
  7. tinytea

[DIY] Custom Listening Station v1 (pics inside)

Awesome, a perfect work in progress. I have a romanticized image of a dim neon lit music listening booth. Just my imagination. The laughing emoji, sadly, it must be noted once again is sadly missing so take this one instead :facepalm: Love this idea of embedded listening station. Red...
  8. tinytea

Searching for the 'missing' piece in <$200 headphones line up to end 2020

Cool :) I see the genesis of your name now, also I am going to like your post reply because currently you are stuck at 66(5+1)
  9. tinytea

Guys I just heard Billie Jean for the first time ever apparently. :eek: And a few other tracks...haha! ;) I agree! I cannot properly capture my emotions. Also for mind blown I have to use Ghost face or spinny eyes.
  10. tinytea

Thanks, interesting to see the hump slightly more pronounced in solderdude's measurements. Wonder what that sounds like. Will take a closer look later on this evening at the links. Good advice on the EQ, and yes definitely seeing the value of a good returns policy haha
  11. tinytea

@Robin L + @frogmeat69 Thanks for X2HR suggestion btw, I did research on them and they are being considered. I simply cannot edit my OP any more to add it to the list. Also had forgotten to say thanks for the suggestion and ref' links they helped. Difficult to respond to multiple people...
  12. tinytea

First off, love the way you've written this haha. Take a look at this: I ordered myself a Periodic Audio Titanium IEMS for dirt cheap on Amazon warehouse discounts because I wanted to understand what the bass that i've been missing actually is lol. So what you're telling me is that I can...
  13. tinytea

o_O I was watching a listing for the regular nighthawks on eBay but those went for like 210 or 220 USD IIRC. I heard difference with Carbon is better build, different tolerances for better airflow: less distortion, better cable and materials - basically that's it? If it makes sense, J'ai la...
  14. tinytea

noted, I've been thinking the same, and must have seen that info around somewhere. Thanks for cementing that. I think, though I'm not certain now... that my original thoughts about these were to try the 560's since they're similar(?) to 4xx and 400i then maybe sell the one I didn't fancy and...
  15. tinytea

Say it ain't so! - An open back with bass? o_O The amazon link on my google search results list for the X2HR is purple. I've clicked it before but have no recollection of my opinions about them. Did I overlook a gem? Thanks I'll have a look!
  16. tinytea

:facepalm::D The rabbit hole definitely looks deep. In the mechanical keyboard world, which I am privy to, we also refer to the keyboard journey. That hole is deep too :) I will and have been trying to approach this audio hobby with a science-based, logical, and enjoyment-not-money-centered...
  17. tinytea

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Hey there :) I am interested in what you thought about the D5200 before you returned them? - maybe if you've tried the HD650's or 6XX, compared to them? - I'm guessing you liked them but wanted the top of the line D7200? Also the Sennheiser Momentum 2: - Do you use it as your wireless go to? -...
  18. tinytea

Noob need help finding the right headphone.

Hey I'm also a 'noob' like you and likewise have done some reading. I didn't go too much into detail but in a post I listed some headphones that I have coming and that I am interested in. Some other people have given me some suggestions. If you don't mind me posting the link to the post you...
  19. tinytea

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Awesome headphone review Amir, Definitely out of my price range but I will use the opportunity to try to understand the graphs for headphones. Thanks for the good work :)
Top Bottom