Search results

1. X

Looking for these Voltage Regulators refs/series

MCH, looking at the specs, it seems you are right, that corresponds. Besides, TI shows the use of both these parts in their converter/regulation scheme. Many thanks, have a good day !
  2. X

Thank you MCH, seems to be a clue !
  3. X

Hi Guys ! I'm looking for the refs of these 2 TI voltages regulators. Could anyone help ? 05TI PSZQ 08TI PTJQ Thanks, and enjoy music !
  4. X

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

I think a DAC, like the ones we're currently discussing, isn't just a converter machine. Beyond the chpset itself, It also incoportes some preamp stage, meaning AOPs, caps, sometime PS, etc - and this is also were things can sound different between devices.
  5. X

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

Hi ! No pop, no crack, neither via usb (PC) nor coax/opt here (TV, box).
  6. X

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Volume to its maximum I guess ?
  7. X

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

Agree ! In our case, 350w because it feeds 2 amps.
  8. X

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

If it can help: personnaly, I run my TPA3251 at 28v (rather than 32V), powered by a Meanwell SLRS-350-24. Explanations here : Aiyima TPA3251 Modification Build Thread ! - diyAudio and here : Aiyima TPA3251 Modification Build Thread ! - Page 2 - diyAudio
  9. X

These are the best I can have, reduced because of 1MB upload file limit. PM me if you wish full size...
  10. X

Agree. That's the question !
  11. X

Things seems now clear :) I had a doubt while opening the SU9 box, thank you for eliminating it ! It appears these are 3 OPA1612 indeed. I learned something today. I now say I can rely on SMSL specs. And, as I state in my first post, I'm pretty happy with the sound of this DAC. SU9 sounds...
  12. X

JohnYang, thank you for your input ! Indeed, had a look at TI OPA1612 specs, I can see this: And Very hepfull !
  13. X

I'm sorry guys, maybe I must buy new glasses ?! I did have a good look at my own photo. I can well see 551, and so what ? This is not usual TI typo. I also did have a good look at TI OPA551 specs, as written above. And so far, packaging specs does not correspond to what I see on my photo...
  14. X

What kind of engineer would that be, to get the form factor wrong and purchase a TI OPA without any logo? Capture from TI specs (https://www.ti.com/lit/gpn/opa551, page 28): Still not convinced this is OPA551, and for sure not OPA1612...
  15. X

Looking at mouser website, parts on the SU9 absolutely don't look like the same https://www.mouser.fr/Search/Refine?Keyword=OPA551 But as said, I can be wrong :) Anyway, this can't explain SMSL saying "3 high-end dual op-amps OPA1612 and a lot of audio grade components are used"
  16. X

Thank you for your answers ! Yes, my first post here :) A closer look at the output stage Does it look like an OPA551 ? I'm really not sure at all, but I can be wrong...
  17. X

Hi All, I was wondering the same as Themystical, looking for a better picture of the output stage. Almost no detailled picture of this SU9 board on the net... Anyway, I decided to buy one of this unit. Received few days ago, burned it about 20hours, then compared it directly to SMSL M200 and...
Top Bottom