Search results

1. R

What is best box volume for ported woofer ?

I can model the same woofer in 60 l bass reflex box as well as 120 l , with simillar gentle slope rolloff the only difference being bass extension. Now i know for sealed box we have Qtc parameter that is supposed to give best transient response when 0.57 ( if i remember correctly ) but how does...
  2. R

Why when i downsample from 24/96 to 16/44,1 frequency spectrum changes ?

I made the downsampling and frequency spectrum changed , and i mean in the audible range .Especially 20-100 hz looks much smoother in hires file. The waveform seems the same though. Why is that ?
  3. R

What is wrong with Ramons soundcard ?

When recording through line-in ,the left channel is not aligned with axis but above, can fix it by applying high pass filter . Here are white noise recordings , not much else Ramon can measure, any ideas what causes it? Red is leftchannel.
  4. R

Ramon measured his active speakers and has questions

After tuning his diy active speakers by ear to sound as neutral as possible, He measured midrange and tweeter response 60 cm from speakers and also " room silence " in very same measurement position . After loading files into REW software he noticed the response sloping was at the same rate as...
Top Bottom