Search results

1. V

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

My native language is Russian and the google translator does not always translate the meaning of the text in detail. If the listener wants the bass to be played with priority, beat on the head and the stage lined up with bass in front, then a powerful amplifier and acoustics DBR 62 are needed...
  2. V

I am an electronics engineer and I do not practice religion. By the level of your volume, I can say that it flatters everyone in its own way. To understand a piece of music, 5 - 7 watts is enough.
  3. V

Over time, you will understand that everything is good in moderation.
  4. V

I think these are not the last audio components in your life. Then look at the class A and AB amplifiers. The power of 30 watts per channel is enough for home listening to music. The regular Realtek chip has better linearity than DACs in separate packages. SMSL sells simple and cheap electronic...
  5. V

The store in Russia where I listened to acoustic systems today https://www.audiomania.ru/polochnaya_akustika/elac/elac_debut_reference_dbr-b6.html ELAC Debut Reference DBR62 595,18 USD https://www.audiomania.ru/polochnaya_akustika/dali/dali_oberon_3.html DALI Oberon 3 654,48 USD
  6. V

Today in St. Petersburg (Russia) I visited a store to listen to acoustics. The seller offered to listen to: ELAC Debut Reference DBR62, DALI Oberon 3 and Monitor Audio Bronze 100 6G. I didn't spend a lot of time choosing tracks for comparing acoustics, and the list of the following compositions...
  7. V

Yes, I would like to see the crossover and electronic components on the PCB and the view inside the case.
  8. V

Sorry, I will repeat my question. 55 pages of discussion about the sound of the DBR-62. It never occurred to anyone to take a screwdriver, unscrew the screws and see what's inside the DBR-62? If the factory allows for defects in appearance: A packing bag glued to the Elac sign on the front...
  9. V

Good day! It is interesting to see photos of the crossover and a view inside the ELAC Debut Reference DBR62 case.
  10. V

Thank you for the answer! I don't use an equalizer when listening to music. Usually I listen to vocal jazz, instrumental music. Now I have a Fyne Audio F300, this acoustics with a narrow direction, if I move around the room (18 square meters) the sound changes. If I understood you correctly, the...
  11. V

Good afternoon! In Russia, you can order speaker systems Elac Debut Reference DBR62. But the seller says that Dali Oberon 3 is available for order. Tell me, what is the difference in the sound of the DBR62 and Oberon 3 acoustics?
Top Bottom