Search results

1. I

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

How does it show that, in your words, hidizs s8 "has no QC"? Is it possible that they do some QC for s8 even though you had bad experience with their different device? I just don't see how one example of bad experience with device from one brand shows that all devices from this brand have no QC
  2. I

I see how it's easy to doubt in chinese QC, I am not sure how to conclude it has no QC, no warranty. How do you know that? I mean.. the warranty is easily to check factually: https://www.hidizs.net/pages/warranty When it comes to QC, i have no proof at hand that they do the Quality Control, how...
  3. I

It connects to PC - yes. If that's what you're asking
  4. I

I have done all 'standard steps' multiple times. I found workaround, but i don't like it much: using voicemeeter - setting Equalizer APO to eq A1 on voicemeeter, chose "VAIO3" virtual cable as windows output and set up routing in voicemeeter to play through S8 on A1. Quite 'hacky' or rather...
  5. I

For me Equalizer APO stopped working with s8 (on windows 10). Tried reinstalling drivers, upgraded firmware to 3.0 (no issues, just needed to type in device id correctly) and nothing - it just won't work. Also the "Enable audio enhancements" setting in device properties keeps re-enabling (and...
  6. I

The amp is JDS labs Atom, I had grounding issues with other DAC... but on 3.5mm atom's input. Go figure :D
  7. I

I have bought this dongle as it was going for £59. I got same problems described here, lots of noise when using it with laptop, maybe this will help someone. My laptop has only 2 usb-c ports, so I am a bit constrained, that's how it works: amp <-> RCA <-> HIDISZ <-> usb-c <-> laptop: No...
Top Bottom