Search results

1. 8

Hi fi, low volume

How noisy is your apartment? When you sit silently for a bit and focus on the background noise can you detect things like a fridge or HVAC?Background noise even at moderately low levels that are hard to notice by ear can be effective maskers.
  2. 8

Software tools for building better DIY speakers

Thanks for the link. Guess I should have done a google site: search.
  3. 8

Software tools for building better DIY speakers

@ctrl, was ABEC discontinued? I'm having trouble finding it online. Or is it part of AKABAK?
  4. 8

Genelec 8320a Review (Powered Monitor)

In general, is it possible to pull the off axis response along a different plane than horizontal and vertical from NFS data? I’d be curious to see that with and without normalization for a well behaved speaker like this vs one with a messy crossover.
  5. 8

New GR-Research Video - Audiophile Cable Truths

Has anyone run across distortion measurements for any sort of H-frame sub? Perhaps in the depths of the Linkwitz site?
  6. 8

Transient response.

Does this apply across the spectrum, or just near Fs?
  7. 8

Speaker choice - Neumann, Dutch & Dutch, KEF

These are all excellent speaker options. That being said, changing speakers will not significantly impact the muddiness. The space appears to be relatively reverberant.
  8. 8

Spatial audio speakers

If you can get past the subjective commentary there are some gated M3 measurements in this video at 24:50. edit: in room at 6:40.
Top Bottom