Search results

1. S

Best AV Processor under $3k? Lexicon MC-10, Anthem AVM 60, or something else?

I can only order all of these online, so the reviews are crucial for me buying a unit.
  2. S

Will then we have different needs, nothing wrong with that. I look at the combination of the two.
  3. S

Well that's true. But me and the others reading on this forum and the other ones I'm active on, don't buy a processor based on those reviews. If I can't get a good review on the AVM70, I'll end buying the Emotiva or Monoprice, nothing more to that but a loss for Anthem.
  4. S

Chris: When Anthem have units ready for shipping, is there somone at your PR that you could talk to, regarding a AVM70 for a review at Audiosciencereview? I mean, the small cost for shipping would easily pay for itself if it means that customers like me buys a unit in the end. I know that alot...
  5. S

Yeah, I've seen that. But even it it's rare, I've read about some quality problems and I won't order something for 5000$+ (the price at my door) if there a risk of me having to send it for repairs over seas. The Emotiva and Anthem have resellers here. And if they can't repair it themself, they...
  6. S

I would rather see the new AVM70 tested. :) Really interested in this instead of the HTP-1 (not available here) and the Emotiva XMC-2 that seems to have some fw and Dirac problems still to this day. cebrents73 Would Anthem be able to send one out for a review? This is a dealbreaker for at lest...
Top Bottom