Search results

1. M

Bruno Strikes Again. Purifi 1ET7040SA VTV Amplifier.

Can someone explain the advantages of going for a stereo 1et7040sa instead of two stereo 1et400a bridged?
  2. M

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

Can someone explain what issues prevented the Purifi team to advise for bridging 1et400a amps?
  3. M

Preamp for Purifi Monoblocks

Hi, which input buffer board and OP-Amp did you choose with your VTV amp and what gain does it provide? Also, I am curious what is the line output impedance of your Stereo Box RS?
  4. M

Neumann Subwoofer KH 750 DSP : DSP power for all analog Neumann monitors

Thanks for the feedback! Harmonic distorsions, group delay, frequency response, what I understood was that few subs would be able to reach its performances. It is for a small room, having good power is great but I think I would privilege musicality and accuracy. Rythmik or GR-Research are...
  5. M

Are there passive subwoofers that will provide me with the same performances or better? I also fear of running out of power from the monoblocs (2x40W). Which problem will I be facing trying to connect active sub(s) to my monoblocks? Impedance? Before looking at the KH750DSP I had other subs in...
  6. M

Would this subwoofer fully work with "standard" HiFi? I would like to connect it to tubes monoblock amps (or directly to a RME ADI2 DAC FS maybe) : Is the DSP compatible with Windows already?
  7. M

$2k DIY subwoofer, oh my

Hi, I saw some interesting OB subs setup with a pair of suspended dual Dayton UM18 in phase facing each other. What do you guys think about it? Visually it is stunning and the author says no baffle at all is very inefficient regarding power but it makes integration in room easier (more even...
Top Bottom