Search results

1. A

SPl phonitor one

Beginner question about high impedance headphones: I have 2 headphones, audio technica ath-m20x and beyerdynamic dt1770 pro 250ohm. I'm using them with spl phonitor one. spl is connected to audio interface line out. dt1770 sounds squashed / compressed (not good overall) audio technica ath-m20x...
  2. A

SPl phonitor one

thanks for the link!
  3. A

SPl phonitor one

yes, just a reference amp. crossfeed is actually good. it can be useful in studio use cases.
  4. A

SPl phonitor one

What can you recommend for "TOTL" amplifier?
  5. A

SPl phonitor one

I don't mind having crossfeed, it's a nice feature. I was looking for something that can be used in studio (reference) application. I think i'm going to buy it.
  6. A

SPl phonitor one

What do you guys think about this amplifier? Is it worth to money?
  7. A

SMSL SAP-10?

Is it good, is it bad? Anyone tried it? I'm considering to buy this to use with studio reference headphones. Any ideas? Price looks good.
  8. A

Amplifier recommendation for DT1770 Pro

What do you think of SMSL SAP-10? It's not too expensive and has all the ports i need. But i'm not sure if it colors the sound. My intend is to use it as a reference amp.
  9. A

Thanks for the reply. Now i have lots of things to research :) Do you have any favorites?
  10. A

I need + analog amplifier, no need for converters. + balanced inputs (trs/xlr) and single ended headphone output + transparent (reference) Geshelli 2.5 Pro looks okay. But can't find a seller in europe. What are the amps that you can recommend?
  11. A

For digital to analog conversion, I'm planning to use audio interface (maybe apollo twin). The signal path is ox amp top box -> s/pdif -> audio interface. Audio interface needs to have 4 line outputs, (2 for studio monitors left right, 2 for headphone amp left right). This is what I'm thinking...
  12. A

Hello, I recently acquired Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro for monitoring and mixing/mastering purposes. And now I'm looking for reference headphone amplifier which doesn't add any coloration to the sound. Some specs of the headphone: 250ohms 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz) frequency res: 5-40,000Hz I'm just...
Top Bottom