Search results

1. FireLion

Bought an IEC711 coupler, what should I know?

Bought a 711 clone, they include Arta software. I want to measure iems and headphones. More specifically to measure differences when I mod something or assemble a prototype. Question: What should I learn to get the best from it. I will probably make a follow up purchase for the silicone ear...
  2. FireLion

Black D30 pro swap for silver

I have a silver A30 and need a matching D30 pro, stupid I know but you might want a black one. I can link my head-fi and ebay feedback if needed. Item is flawless, plastic still on front.
  3. FireLion

SMSL SU-8 version differences

Once I collect some data I'll paste it in here.
  4. FireLion

WTB SU-8 v2

Willing to pay $150 if you are trying to shift one, please PM me.
  5. FireLion

Vibrolabs Thunderpants Inspired T50RP Mod

We’ve been involved in the audiophile headphone industry for seven years. In the last year, we noticed a troubling trend, and we got back in the game to address it. Well respected headphone companies have been engaging in a pricing arms race that far outstrips the value of the product, all...
  6. FireLion

So my work mate built a low distortion amp...

My work mate built an amp, he has been working on audio products all his life and now it's a hobby. I am going to start learning electronics and hopefully start building my own some day. The two green guys are like reverse engineered gain blocks turned into an opamp of sorts which is connected...
  7. FireLion

Purpleheart and EMU

Purpleheart SOLD EMU Teak removable cable with slappa case and Dekoni TH900 velours $420
  8. FireLion

XDUOO TA-10 and NFB.11

Nice xduoo TA-10 ak4490 DAC and XLR output. Bundling a selection of NOS tubes less than a month old. $320 NFB.11 SOLD Would trade xduoo for Jotunheim.
  9. FireLion

usbdisruptor

Anyone heard of this thing? https://usbdisruptor.com/usb-disruptor-works/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuIWChLeh2wIVScTACh0uzweYEAEYASAAEgLBBfD_BwE
Top Bottom