Search results

1. P

Bedroom Pi Setup

did you proceed with that order? Got it? How is it? How does it sound? tia
  2. P

HiFiBerry DAC2 HD - Anyone use it?

Thanks! I had forgotten that I saw this combo.. However, I am curious why/if the amp2 is compatible as well...looks like it's the better one of the two...it seems there is a sub out on there? Where can one find more info on what can ultimately be connected / expanded on these boards?
  3. P

HiFiBerry DAC2 HD - Anyone use it?

What Amp board can be added to this combo? Very interesting for me...looking to build a streamer/dac/amp/screen/volume knob combo... Thanks!
  4. P

Raspberry Pi Coax in?

damn, I was just commenting on another thread that I wanted a similar solution to what you linked to at the end... :D Has this board been reviewed by anyone around here? thanks! -edit: just found the review :) Would you recommend a decent AMP module to go with all this and somehow fit on top...
  5. P

Khadas Tone Board vs Audiophonic Sabre ES9038Q2M DAC

wondering how you guys went about this... looking into these 2 plus the sanskrit mk2 and cannot decide, any people who a/b'ed them care to comment? tia I'm very much interested to assemble a system on top of the pi (using an AMP hat) and a volume pot included in this bundle.
Top Bottom