Search results

1. D

Best bluetooth headphones?

Thank you for the info. In general I prefer open back headphones, I have a pair of Senheiser HD579's which I think sound quite good but I've never found them perticularily comfortable. While I would definitely prefer an all wireless headphone without the need for the bluetooth adapter the sound...
  2. D

Thanks guys, the Qudelix-5K does seem like a reasonable option, how do you find the battery life? @MayaTlab were there none that you thought sounded good? In terms of headphones I'm thinking maybe the Momentum 3 have the best sound stage and instrument separation? Though the Bower & Wilkins...
  3. D

Wish I could try a few out myself but the budget only allows for one pair so I gotta make it count. The momentum 3 seems like a good choice too, apparently they sound good but the ANC is pretty weak (not that the ANC matters to me much) I'm really suprised by how down Amir was on the Drop...
  4. D

I have looked at the Deva's in the past, the look like good headphones but I'm nto sure how I feel about the Bluemini adapter. Does the R2R revision have multipoint? The battery life on it is very short too. I use my headphones quite a bit and I don't think I could get a day out of it without...
  5. D

Hey guys, Been on the hunt for a good pair of bluetooth headphones but keep coming up short. Would love to find a pair that's designed with sound quality instead of ANC in mind. Over the ear, open back but closed is OK as long as sound stage is good. Bluetooth multipoint is a must. Was...
  6. D

Need some last minute advice

This simply isn't true, every receiver has its own sound characteristics, they all produce a different sound stage and reproduce sound differently. This has nothing to do with speaker volume levels or speaker delays. I don't know that I've ever heard two receivers of different brands that sound...
  7. D

Visions have been great, they are my go-to for electronics, always get a good deal and the people there have always been awesome. I ended up grabbing the V6A, we'll see how she goes, there's just nothing better at this price point and I don't feel like waiting any longer. Don't get me wrong...
  8. D

Would like 7.2 at the minim, probably cant do more speakers than that with our room but always nice to have the option. Right now I'm sjur running 5.1 but planning either add some atmos or ceiling speakers soon. The problem with buying a used one is it's a couple hundred bucks I'd rather just...
  9. D

Hi Guys, Looking for some last minute advice on purchasing a receiver. Several monts ago I pre-ordered the Yamaha RX-V6A, I was looking for a HDMI 2.1 receiver and the new Denon line was getting terrible reviews and I've always been partial to Yamaha. The problem is, our old Onkyo died like 4...
Top Bottom