Search results

1. K

Klipsch The Fives

Does anyone gave a try to these speakers ? There on sale at "only" 650€ right now, and could fit one of my need, either to remplace large tower, such as RP8000F, or put them on my office, as they have a ton of digital inputs.
  2. K

Klipsch RP-600M Speaker Review

I've seen a huge sale on the RP600, for 320€ both. Is it worth to consider to buy them, to remplace my dead RF82II ? Sure, the sound should not good as RF8000P, however for the amount of money save I can easely buy a SPL 120 (350e) , which will manage the bass, and still have 200€ in my pocket...
  3. K

Yamaha RX-V6A 7.2 channel 4K / 8K Dolby AV Receiver Review

Seems I did a terrible mistake as I've placed an order for the 4A version at 450€, to drive my Klipsch RP8000F. I had a Denon X1200 before but I died and I was not happy neither of the poor OSD or the lack of options. The 4A version has been recommended by the vendor but here is seems to be the...
  4. K

RP280F : 399€ per speaker RP8000F : 424€ per speaker Do you have any link to share ? Klipsch community forum is a little messy.. Ah yeah, you spotted it, I listen mainly black and death metal, but will use the Klipsch as well for a HC solution. RF7 will be the definite call that is another...
  5. K

I did some search and the 8000 models cost 24e more than the RF280P. Both models are very similar, too similar even, so I am wondering if the change are just cosmectic, just too announce a new model, with no quality difference at all, making impossible to hear the différence. Is there any...
  6. K

I have plan to get the 820f model, after selling my RF82II, are they worth or should I spare for the RP8000f?
  7. K

Looking for an AVR for my next Klipsch,R820F or RP8000F

Well, the X2700H has been recommended, however it seems to be a HiFi receiver, and I fear that I cannont handle 2.1 or 3.1 system. What's about the BT, is it possible to listen to music through my phone with it ? Retail price here in France is 610€, for a second hand model, so far beyond my budget.
  8. K

Looking for an AVR for my next Klipsch,R820F or RP8000F

Morning all, I own a pair of Klipsch RF82II and my Denon AVR1200X just passed away two days ago. Knowing that I'm looking for a New pair, either the R820F or RP8000F, but as well a new receiver, which will be able to power my new speakersfor home cinema use mainly. Needs are : - at least 80w...
  9. K

What's about the Klipsch RP-8000F ? Are they so horrible as well ? I had good feeling with previous RF82 and RF83.
  10. K

Looking for small active speakers with USB, 350€ max, for metal music and more

I've got the Edifier S880DB one day ago and overall I have to admit that I'm not satisfied and cannot recommend these speakers, at least for the kind of music I'm use to listen. To start, the speakers have good medium, good definition and overall sound projection is as expected, good, but it's...
  11. K

Do you suffer from hiss as well with your settings ? How far are you from the speakers ? Could be the only problem that will make not taking the JBL but more the KRK by example.
  12. K

Are they the same cable here ? https://www.bax-shop.fr/jack-jack/stagg-syc2-mps2p-e-cable-adaptateur-jack-trs-3-5-mm-2x-jack-ts-6-35-mm-2-m If a place the order on that site I'll get the speakers and cable only for 220 euros which seems to be a good deal. What about the power, does each...
  13. K

What is the reason behind the hiss ? Could it be only the speakers or, as well, some problems due to a bad cable ? This hiss story fright me ! Going for an active speakers without USB had some complications and the main goal is still to have an easy, but enjoayble, setup.
  14. K

Awesome comment ! Glad to see that my comment make you subscribe here ! I'm quite interested about your past research and your actual solution, would you mind to share your current setup, maybe with a picture as well ? I've been at around 300 live shows and I would like to find this sensation...
  15. K

Thanks sweetchaos ! I'm tempted to place two orders, too compare quality vs space taken on the office. The choosen will be : - Edifier S880DB, as small active speaker, with DAC / USB, 3.5" inch, for 240€ - JBL 305P MKII, for only 220€, but without DAC as much bigger (5" inch) OR KRK Rokit 5...
  16. K

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Would be great if you can review the powered Edifier S880DB, for sale on Amazon at 260 USD, with DAC, USB and many others nice things within.
  17. K

Thanks for your feedback ! Well, being in a past a amateur musician, I want now to avoid any complication, this is why I would like to pick an "easy solution". I want to do not think able cabling, hiss issue and so one. For sure to plug the speakers on the line-in will suffer from the ALC887...
  18. K

I had a FocusRite Solo but I've sold it, as I do not record anymore on my computer. I have to add that I make use of sit /stand-up office, + having a rabbit ( yeah, you rode it, a RABBIT), making my paying extra attention to all extra not neede cable, therefore I would like to keep my desk as...
  19. K

Thanks for the reply. Well, I do prefer to wait a little bit rather to rush and buy a temp speakers. The Behringer Studio 50USB seems to fit my need but I was hopping to get better quality speakers for my budget, so I do hop I can hear the difference between a 96EUR pairs of speakers and a...
Top Bottom