Search results

1. sloth_kwj

Can I optimize waveguide with MATLAB?

I'm not really familiar with matlab, but i want to try out. As my short search, optimization is focus on DI...and nothing else Anybody help?
  2. sloth_kwj

BEST 10inch subwoofer for sealed enclosure?

I'm dreaming to build ultimate DIY speaker. Planning in 1-2 years so there would be many options. For now, I'm just roughly designing the concept (I knew it the "DESIGN" is most hard part..) As my concept design, bliesma T25b, M74b and purifi ptt8.0 are used and looking for good side subwoofer...
  3. sloth_kwj

Does anybody have EIA-426B test signal?

I want EIA-426B mutitone test signal(used by https://www.soundandrecording.de/equipment/studio-monitor-messdaten-verstehen/2/) for IMD measurement but I can’t find file or way to make. Does anybody could help me?
  4. sloth_kwj

Best position of PR?

In many PR designs, the position of the PR does not seem important. But in specific brands, they use PR exactly the opposite side of woofer. Is there any advantages of this position? Where is best position for PR?
  5. sloth_kwj

Help choosing Dual Opposing subwoofer driver

As I mentioned in this thread (https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/dual-opposed-subwoofer-theory.19186/), I'm considering to build Amphion type DOS tower that also could work as speaker stand. I found out there is no complicated theory in DOS so I feel free in choosing...
  6. sloth_kwj

Dual Opposed Subwoofer Theory?

I read hundreds of posts but I couldn't found exact theory and building guide about DOS. As I understand, DOS has the advantage of canceling inner vibration but need twice larger volume and use under 80hz. But how about distance of two driver? Or any other Pros and Cons?
  7. sloth_kwj

DIY speaker building with SEAS DXT tweeter

Hi, I'm planning to build 5.1 system with DIY. I will use DXT tweeter and Fusion FA123 but I don't have any idea for midrange or woofer driver. I want to make in budget way.. plz recommend for me.
  8. sloth_kwj

Which speaker driver shows the best measurements?

I want to make Hall Of Fame(without price/performance) available in market. Let’s assume tweeters are in nice waveguide. So not considering off-axis FR. Tweeter : Midrange : Woofer 6inch : Purifi ptt6.5 (?) woofer 8inch : SubWoofer :
Top Bottom