Search results

1. P

Anything to be aware of when looking for a speaker selector box/switch?

I have one amplifier but two sets of speakers in two different locations. I’m tired of plugging and unplugging speaker cables depending on where I’m listening. Can I just buy any old speaker selector or is there some technical info I should be aware of when buying one? I don’t want to damage...
  2. P

Taiko Audio SGM Extreme: WTF?

Maybe everyone has known about this for ages—in which case please delete this—but why on earth is there such a thing as the Taiko Audio SGM Extreme? There are definitely things in our world that should be overbuilt—skyscrapers, bridges, tunnels, seawalls, homes and buildings in flood and...
  3. P

Schumann Resonance Generator: WTF?

I don’t know how many members here are also signed up over at the Audiogon forums. Anyone who is probably gets the forum digest of top threads once a day. Maybe this doozy caught your eye too? I usually have a high tolerance for reading about absurd audio claims because many of them are just...
  4. P

Anyone have any experience or info about the Andover Songbird streamer?

Greetings. I’ve been looking around for basic streamers without a DAC, screen, or any bells or whistles that can do Tidal or Qobuz streaming and nothing else and there’s not tons out there. I have a Bluesound Node 2i and it’s fine but I don’t use the internal DAC and only use one output so I...
Top Bottom