Search results

1. M

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Thank you very much for the heads up! This is cracking me up every time I watch it, along with other songs from their new album. Already ordered with some t-shirts.
  2. M

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Mine arrived on Friday, didn`t have much time to try them out properly, but the few songs I heard through them were very clean sounding. I like them even without EQ. Will have to give them a good listen tonight. So far I am happy with them, my first IEMs also, a bit uncomfortable in the ears...
  3. M

Not me :) Will try it out on Buds Pro`s. Thanks for the tip.
  4. M

Hahaha you made me laugh out loud. I too ordered directly through ShenzenAudio, looking forward to it. Fingers crossed for swift delivery :) P.S. Loved Barcelona when I visited during a preceptoship at prof. Navaro`s clinic.
  5. M

Was checking your Amazon shop out, will redirect myself to your website :p. Thank you for the heads up.
  6. M

Wow, impulse buy from work (waiting till the first patient gets mydriasis for examination).... Thanks for the review! EDIT:No shipping to Slovakia.....Bummer....
  7. M

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Thank you Amir for the review, way above my possible budget, maybe in the future :) But the looks and parameters are stunning! And thank you Dan for the hard work. Btw. watched your presentation online on CanJam NY, great information.
  8. M

Excellent Presentation on Headphone Measurements

Thank you for bringing this video to my attention Amir, it was very interesting.
  9. M

[GUIDE] How to use Equalizer APO (PEQ) presets in Linux

Thank you for this. I have it already setup, but it was nice reading for a refresh :)
  10. M

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Nice one, thanks. I went to bandcamp and following them now, will wait for the release on 26th this month.
  11. M

A Call For Humor!

12. M

Anyone have a suggestion for an audio player for Windows?

I am on Ubuntu (they build it for Debian - so Debian based distros should work). I am currently on version 28 (had 27), I have not encountered any serious errors so far (2 years now). Sometimes, but that is very rare, the Jriver will not play with some error showing up, but restart of program...
  13. M

Anyone have a suggestion for an audio player for Windows?

To be honest, I never tried Foobar. Was using Winamp back in the days a now only JRiver (had it on Windows, now I am on Linux), was looking for alternatives but always came back. Whatever gimmick I wanted, I found it in JRiver.
  14. M

A Call For Humor!

Had to check the link to get it too! Thanks!
  15. M

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

Fair point and the point is taken. I didn't have enough time to do proper comparison. Will try it more with EQ on and off and see which I like more. You got me on the car analogy, since I love cars, and no, I wouldn't even think about doing that...
  16. M

To be honest, I EQed it right after it was plugged in :D used the settings from https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq. Already tried the AutoEq setting on Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro and loved it, so I did not hesitate to EQ Sundaras too.
  17. M

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Yes, that is my understanding, of course you can just mute one if you do not want it to be offline (at least I can do that with my integrated amp), but I leave it off when not used, and the same with the L30. I have no usage experience with hubs, nor the RCA to 3,5mm so I cannot comment on that...
  18. M

Bought an open box Sundara, had a listen yesterday in the evening, and I couldn`t be happier. Thank you all for the inputs and of course Amir for the review. I found myself only buying stuff recommended here, and spending too much time on this forum researching new threads day after day :)
  19. M

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Why use streamer in the chain when you have the PC as source? I recently bought L30 to combine with my E30, PC as music source. The way I have it is PC --- E30 --- Y splitter RCA 1 --- L30 --- Headphones...
  20. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Well since my Sundaras just arrived to work, I guess I post a reply too. Creative Fatal1ty (Game headset) - I still own them, but now the Epos/Sennheiser Game One took the prime for PC stuff. Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro And for listening some good BM and not wanting my wife to divorce me the...
Top Bottom