Search results

1. P

Review and Measurements of SMSL Sanskrit 10th DAC

Did you found out what the d-8 error is? now it says that every time it’s connected to my Raspberry Pi 4, and won’t work with Volumio. Is the DAC dead?
  2. P

Crackling static sounds on S.M.S.L. Sanskrit MKII

No, nothing like that, even before, there was not static sound, it was just that it build up static on the outside of the case, and when you touched it it will short the circuit and reboot. But I guess it was the place where I placed it or the cables I used before, I’ve since moved it and...
  3. P

I don’t know, but you can feel the static discharge when it happens. I changed it’s placing and both cables, USB and RCA’s. And will continue to test. It doesn’t happen on my computer. Thanks!
  4. P

Did you returned them? Mine doesn’t do that, but it does build up static on the metal case, and if you touch it while in use, it will discharge and shutdown the DAC, I have to restart my RPi for it to work again.
  5. P

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

Did you retuned it? Mine also came with a V2 sticker, but it does show 768Khz, at least on Audirvana, I have a MAC so, don’t know how to get that info on the OS. And when ti boots up it says on the led screen that it’s version 2. But I have a big problem with static, it builds up static on the...
  6. P

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

Hi, this is my first post here. I got my unit today, but I think it’s defective. It plays great with mi RPi and Volumio. Or LMS server and player. But I just touch it a bit ok the top side and it will crash, it disconnects it from Volumio and gives a message on the led d-8. I have to reboot...
Top Bottom