Search results

1. Lancruiser

VU Meters: Let's See 'Em!!

One of my Benchmark SPM-320b analog meters and one of my Wohler LED meters. They are precision studio products and have only balanced I/O. The Benchmark has a X/Y output for Lissajous oscope display. I have a evor04-slim on order will update when it arrives.
  2. Lancruiser

AudioQuest Wind High-end Cable Review

Ok, I hope there are bigger brains than mine here on this site, I would like to ask {2) questions; why are cables made with directional indications, music is AC and flows in both directions and why "high end"cables supposed to be elevated from the floor for "best performance". I have asked...
  3. Lancruiser

I am a frequent visitor to that site, I should have mentioned it. Thank you for reminding an old man. One more site that I would like to list; The Audio Critic, Mr. Aczel has since passed away but the laws of Physics have not changed, sadly the mainstream audio industry has followed suit. A free...
  4. Lancruiser

Holy Smokes!! that person spent ~ $10k for ONE AC power cable and is selling it at a 50% loss. I could travel half the world modestly for that price AND would have a much better time!! I had no idea folks were willing to pay those prices, a good thing he did not wire his whole house with that...
  5. Lancruiser

Hi StefaanE, No worries here pal, apology accepted. I hope you find Mr. Waldrep's site as informative as I have, as an audio community we certainly need more sites like ASR Review, RealHD Audio etc as relatively objective reference information points. I understand folks need to educate their...
  6. Lancruiser

I was trying to inform other interested, like minded readers of this forum of a website that takes a no bs approach to audio. You are mistaking promotional with informative.
  7. Lancruiser

For those interested in such topics, I can recommend Mark Waldrep's series of posts, white papers, etc. He is currently running a Kickstarter campaign to promote his no-nonsense approach to audio topics. For the "record", I am in no way supported or have any financial interest in his site or...
Top Bottom