Search results

1. M

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

im glad i ordered 2 also. but the first one i got has some power button issues. and a few others over at head fi say the same thing. also the gain knob on my first one is not centered at all. on I its more like II and then the second detent at what should be II is almost at III. i mean it clicks...
  2. M

Review and Measurements of Schiit Jotunheim and iFi iDSD Black Label DACs and Headphone Amps

i will check tomm and see what happens. i also have a "new" silver one on loan for the weekend to see if it sounds different from the other two somehow the person who loaned it to me bought it just a few weeks back.
  3. M

Review and Measurements of Schiit Jotunheim and iFi iDSD Black Label DACs and Headphone Amps

i actually own an old and new version. one from close to release and a newer one from feb this year. there is imo a sound difference between them.
  4. M

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

nice thank you. i saw the topping page i just wasnt aware if anyone has had any issues in doing so. i guess i worded my question wrong.
  5. M

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

woho... found a black one. over at head fi someone was selling a basically new one (2 days old) in black and i got it here today the box took a beating on the way here but the unit is perfect. i bought it for a gift for someone else but i was told i can play with it first and test it out since...
  6. M

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

is it possible to use the dx7s' dac to output to another amp and not its built in amp? just curious asking for someone i know who bought one and is waiting for it but has mostly high impedance cans and also ordered a bottlehead crack during the sale they had. thanks
  7. M

yeah im bummed they ran out of black. im sure they will most likely drop again but i dont really want to wait lol. its only 199 on massdrop also.
  8. M

man i really want this and was about to pull the trigger from massdrop but they only have silver left. i really wanted the black version.... doh. so torn. the black will match a lot more of my other stuff. hmm
Top Bottom