Search results

1. auraluxstudio

Absolute FLATTEST MOST ACCURATE headphones...

What are the most flattest/most accurate headphones that would be the best for mixing and mastering music?
  2. auraluxstudio

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8351B SAM 3-way Coaxial Powered Studio Monitor Pair - Dark Grey - Brand New MINT Condition!

Genelec 8351B SAM 3-way Coaxial Powered Studio Monitor Pair - Dark Grey - Brand New MINT Condition! These have only been used a handful of times and are literally in BRAND NEW condition. No dents, dings, or scratches anywhere on them. Comes with all original cables and boxes. Also throwing in...
  3. auraluxstudio

Most Precise / Accurate / Tight Sub 2022

Hello everyone! I know this is a loaded question, but I’m on a quest and need help. I am looking for a pair of subs for a mixing and mastering room that are precise, accurate, tight, fast and any other descriptive words you want to interject to describe a subwoofer that’s super low distortion...
  4. auraluxstudio

Best Speakers (Studio Monitors) to Hear Reverb

Just curious to get opinions of what you all think are some of the best speakers / studio monitors to hear vocal reverbs and delays (FX) on...? I am sure I will get flamed for this, but IMHO Genelec's like the 8351B are some of the worst. They are VERY dry sounding. The best I have heard is...
  5. auraluxstudio

FS: Peachtree GaN400 Power Amplifier - Limited Edition Ash - Open Box - Mint 10/10

FS: Peachtree GaN400 Power Amplifier - Limited Edition Ash - Open Box - Mint 10/10 $2300 OBO. Technology advances the state-of-the-art in the GaN400 The Peachtree GaN400 represents a next step in the evolution of power amplifier design and manufacturing. It has exceptionally accurate waveform...
  6. auraluxstudio

Best 'hi-fi' audiophile bookshelf type speaker to pull mixing/mastering duties in a studio?

As the title suggests, I am looking for recommendations from all the speaker nuts on what they think would make the best mixing/mastering passive speaker for a recording studio? Things I am looking for are a '3D-like' holographic presentation. Something that is extremely flat and very...
Top Bottom