Search results

1. Z

Audiophile hobby is a scam?

Hi Guys! Please help me understand, because I do not know If I am missing something, or the whole audiophile hobby is a scam. I have several headphones with different frequency responses (namely: AKG K712 PRO, Grado SR225i, Sennheiser HD559, Sennheiser HD560S, Audio-Technica AD700X, AKG K371)...
  2. Z

Can we measure detail retrieval?

Hey guys! Thanks to you, I got my feet wet in the audio world, and I am having good sound quality, without spending a fortune. My current favorite headphone (which I own) is the k712 pro, which I quite enjoy (tonality wise it might not be the best, but I like the somewhat "airy" sound with the...
  3. Z

Need advice on "noise cancelling" gaming setup - Frankeinstein setup inbound!

Hey Guys! So I got quite down in the rabbit hole of audio world, but a new challenge arose. My environment is quite noisey, so I can only use my open headphones late in the evening, therefore for gaming right now I am using a Sennheiser GSP300. The passive noise isolation of this headphone is...
  4. Z

What's the point?

Hey guys! I have been through quite a journey. Started with an AD700X, got a FiiO e10k, also bought a HD559, then the JDS ATOM Stack, and the K712 pro. Lately I have started using Equalizer APO and PEACE. I got into a bit of experimentation today, and used AutoEQ to reach the Harman Target of...
  5. Z

Upgrade DAC (currently using FiiO e10k as DAC with ATOM) or Headphones?

Hey guys! I am new to the forum, and as a beginner in this hobby it was refreshing to see objective measurements, because sadly we don't have a lot of opportunity to listen to different gear before buying them in my country. My setup currently looks like the following: FiiO e10k (as DAC) +...
Top Bottom