Search results

1. F

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

Hello, may I ask some guidance, I m using Volumio 3 on rpi4 with a dac8pro. I have installed camilladsp and its gui, thanks to mdsimon2 for this great tuto. (Im not using the FusionDSP plugin) this works perfectly on the command line with a sequence like aplay -v -D camilladsp song.wav the...
  2. F

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Hi Vasr, this becomes a big professional solution then , out of the scope of this experimentation :) but I quote your post because I ve been working on a cross over solution for a friend within the dac8pro but only for the front channels of his home theater. 3 way left+right + center 2 way is...
  3. F

Hi DWPress, yes you got it. my friend made the port to linux and this can be used with alsa and he has made simple readme file about this. Porting to core audio was an idea I wanted to pursue, and I tried to leverage a coreaudio plugin (Calle loopback audio) but too much work to continue. The...
  4. F

Hi dualazmak, I saw your different post on this crossover with EKIO, do you mind sending me by PM the screenshot of your configuration as defined in EKIO (for each speaker) and I ll see what I can do :) or not. let me know if you use multiple AES/SPDIF or not (to free some tasks). For those...
  5. F

Hi Guys, I m a friend of Pavel and I m involved in the XMOS implementation on dac8pro and dac8stereo. So far this was a fascinating project as the implementation made for Okto research is quite special for handling the 4 spdif signals in the 3 different modes... Because I am the proud owner of a...
Top Bottom