Search results

1. C

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Just received the Gen 2 version of the E1DA 9038s, and attempted to connect it to my Macbook Pro's USB-A port using an adapter cable (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012V56D2A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), but I don't think it's recognizing the DAC properly. The audio...
  2. C

Thank you for the response. I was mostly referring to the search function within these ASR forums, but that being said, I did see the FAQ on your Wix.com site as well during my research. However, the FAQ doesn't seem to address my specific question since my 3.5mm TRRS jack terminates from a...
  3. C

I apologize if this has been answered already, but using the search function resulted in more confusion than answers: I currently have IEMs with balanced cables terminating in a male 3.5mm TRRS jack. I currently run these connected to the balanced input on a LH Labs GO2A DAC. I was hoping to get...
  4. C

What is your favorite house curve

Phenomenal info! Thank you for sharing. I am a bit confused in regards to the graphical depiction of the Olive/Toole curve though: Given the preferred "tilt" of the in-room response as shown in Olive's research, why is the curve shown as sloping downward very gradually from 20 Hz to 1,000 Hz...
Top Bottom