Search results

1. T

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Ah okay. Surprisingly I am able to get to a listenable volume on the A50s on low gain BAL out at around 2 o’clock on the HE6. Just wondering if the extra power would make any difference
  2. T

Ah thank you! I did consider that but it would mean more money spent
  3. T

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right thread to ask about this kind of thing but it has the L30 in it so I thought I’ll give it a shot. Is it possible and if it is, advisable to run the L30 in preamp mode into the A50s to power a pair of HE6?
  4. T

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Oh that would be great. I had the hipDAC before the ZenDAC, even though they're almost the same sans the form factor and purpose. I feel like the measurements on the hipDAC might be a good representation of what the ZenDAC can do with a power supple as that has not been measured yet.
  5. T

@makatech Thank you for letting me know your experience with the HD600 series on the ZenDAC. I'll compare it with the HD560 when I can and see where I go from there. This had me going back and forth before buying the Sundaras, but I eventually realized that their major quality issue was the...
  6. T

Living in Southeast Asia. I am absolutely in love with how they sound through the ZenDAC. As of now I am still running it through USB power because I can't stomach the cost of the iFi iPower just yet but I will get to it soon enough. Although even without the power supply, I am able to get to 1...
  7. T

I, too, have the ZenDAC and I am loving what it can do with my Hifiman Sundaras. I am also considering the THX 789 Amp. Although a friend of mine did mention that the Monoprice 887 measures ever so slightly better and has an extra 2 years of warranty compared to the 789.
Top Bottom