Search results

1. O

Headphone Amp for a Focal Elear

Huge thanks to all of you guys :) I have now a good idea of what I'm willing to buy, really appreciate the time you took to answer my questions and clear up my doubts.
  2. O

So do you think a Modi 3/Magni 3+ combo from Schiit is a good option or i definitively should take the L30/E30 ? Modi review: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-schiit-modi-3-dac.4742/ Magni review...
  3. O

Ok I think i'm fine with the E30/L30 combo then, I love design of Schiit products but don't think I can get an equivalent combo for the same price range (+ 60€ for the shipping from USA :facepalm:)
  4. O

So the fact that i'm not pushing the amp might be a "no need to upgrade my hardware" case ?
  5. O

Seems to be a good advice, but I'll need to use the DAC part of the Zen DAC as my audio controller so I'm affraid not to get the pure sound of the L30 as long as my signal is passing through the Zen :/
  6. O

Didn't notice anything, but I only have low impedance headphone (my Elear and a DT770Pro both 80 Ohm) so I don't push the amp more then 11 o'clock (for the old songs that are mixed quite low) I don't have 4.4mm symmetric jack neither so didn't have the opportunity to try this feature.
  7. O

I usually bypass the windows audio with Foobar to directly go into my DAC so it's not a good thing to plug my headphone to my computer (and i don't have a 6.35mm to 3.5mm jack adaptor)
  8. O

Thanks dudes for your advices, the E30 and L30's performances/usage are what i've been searching for but I want to take the time to be sure and consider all the possibilities. I noticed that the A50 from the same constructor only cost 15€ more then the L30, is it worth to pute thoose 15 extra...
  9. O

Yes this is what I have as a DAC/Headphone Amp
  10. O

Thanks for replying this fast, i'll take a look a those two devices more precisely with some tests/reviews over the internet (I just looked the specs on audiophonics). Do you think a 100€ amp + a 100€ dac is an effective upgrade of a 150€ dac/amp combo ?
  11. O

Hi guys, I have an Elear by Focal and I want some advises to choose a good amp to power it. (Elear has a 6.35mm Jack and an impedance of 80 Ω) For now I have a Zen Dac by Ifi and I'm thinking to upgrade this to truly give to my headphone what it deserve. I'm certainly going to replace my Zen...
Top Bottom