Search results

1. K

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Hassle-free update from 1.32 on a Win 11 computer
  2. K

"Another issue concerns a bug found in units with the earliest firmware versions from 2020, which prevents a successful update regardless of the operating system used. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have an alternative method to resolve this."
  3. K

Out of frustration I reinstalled JRiver and the drivers for the dacpro8 this morning. To my surprise, everything worked as it should. No other routing in JRiver, just 6.1 in DSP studio. I am very relieved now. Thanks everyone for the advice. Good luck with your Okto8pro DWpress, it is a good...
  4. K

I still suspect it is a routing problem. The x-overs and corrections are okay, as I have seen in the measurement. The problem is that some signals are output in both the left and right channels. I have sent the file (and wav file) to Bernt from Audiolense so he can look at it.
  5. K

This afternoon I connected the outputs of the Dac8pro one by one to the input of my Scarlett 2i2. Everything was in place. On channel 0 the left bass, channel 1 the left mid, etc. The filter slopes and corrections were clearly visible. In the attic I have 2-way speakers where I also have a...
  6. K

Hi Dualazmak, Thanks, but Asio4All didn't work for me. I can't wait to get Audiolense playing. I'll let you know if it is an improvement (or not).
  7. K

After work I had some time to set up jriver, as you advised last night. I was probably a lot brighter, because it was a piece of cake. I now have sound from all 6 drivers. Tomorrow I want to use a loopback measurement to see if all corrections and filters are in the right place. To be continued.....
  8. K

It's a little late in here, but I think I understand now. First sleep, because tomorrow I have to work. Thank you very much in advance.
  9. K

Hi Kal and DWpress, thanks for thinking along. I cannot find out how you arrived at those settings. Where or how do you change names? Order channels or Mix channels?
  10. K

Thank you for your response, Kal. I get it up to point 1. From point 2 on, I don't see how to do that. Maybe you can clarify this for me? As far as I understand it now; the crossovers, channel routing, gain, correction, etc. are present in the Audiolense config. file. When I play music, I see...
  11. K

Last week I bought a license for Audiolense. I managed to get a good measurement of my 3-way speakers and generated a config. file. So far nothing wrong, but now I am unable to make the dacpro8 play more than channel 1 and 2. JRiver is my audio player. Bernt, the creator of Audiolense could not...
  12. K

Hi John, What kind of software will you use for the crossover and dsp?
  13. K

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

Hi Dualazmak, I came across this. If you haven't seen it yet, it might be of interest to you. Regards, Kees http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/Yamaha-NS1000.htm
  14. K

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

Here is an example of an openloop measurement with Dephonica. (input connected to output) Blue is FIR an green is IIR. The difference is clear, but if it is audible..... I wish I was an expert.
  15. K

Hello Dualazmak, I don't know if I completely understand your question. I measure the phase and frequency curve with programs such as REW, Arta and Holmimpulse. In these programs you choose Jriver as the output device. (Dephonica is also active) In these programs do NOT select Asio, that always...
  16. K

Hello Dualazmak, As promised, here's a description of what I did. Before you start working with Dephonica, it is wise to first watch the three videos about Dephonica on YouTube. In JRiver choose in Tools, "thePhonica Asio Sink x64 driver" as the audio device. In dePhonica choose DIYINHK ASIO...
Top Bottom