Search results

1. L

Headphones and DAC/AMP choice critique/recommendation.

I'll see how the HF580 goes with the onboard audio first. If I want something more I think I'll be going with the FiiO K3, if there is something better for the price, please let me know. Schiit has an almost non existing stock in Europe so the Fulla 3 isn't an option.
  2. L

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll be going with the Takstar Hf 580 as twsecrest recommended.
  3. L

On my computer I have a Realtek ALC892. A quick Google search shows that some people say that it's enough to drive 250ohm headphones others say it doesn't. So I'm better off financially to buy a 250ohm headset and see if the Realtek ALC892 can power it. If it doesn't I buy an AMP. If the Realtek...
  4. L

If I didn't buy the DAC/AMP I would just plug it into my desktops motherboard. If I were to buy a lower impedance headphone and the DAC/AMP later wouldn't I be "worse" off then if I had bought the DAC/AMP together with a higher impedance headphone?
  5. L

Hi I've been looking to upgrade my audio equipment from using €20 earbuds to something better. From what I looked up the past couple of days the Topping L30/E30 stack would be a good place to start if I am not mistaken. For headsets I was looking at the Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm or the...
Top Bottom