Search results

1. armigo

Dirac Standalone Multichannel + Bass Control 700€

Hello Everyone, I am not sure this will qualify as equipment but I would like to sell my Dirac account with a license for the Standalone Multichannel Processor and Bass Control. I am simply traveling and am gravitating towards using my headphone as I simply do not want to lug around my...
  2. armigo

Pi4 + CamillaDSP + Audio Interface (Motu M4) = Phenomal DSP streamer

Hello Everyone, I am posting on this as people have been messaging me about how to use CamillaDSP with a Pi4 or any linux based system to turn the Motu M4 or any other audio interface into a very powerfull DSP. I use this for a 2.2 system with Genelec 8030s and two 8" DIY subwoofers. This...
  3. armigo

modius [EU] 170€

Hello everyone, I replaced my chain with a Motu M4 and now selling of the parts. I loved this combination but can't afford keep components arround that I won't use regularly. They're both in perfect condition and have been treated with care. If you get both I will also add the nice adapter you...
  4. armigo

Mini DSP NanoDigi (EU) 140€ (shipping included)

I bought this on 2021-01-11 but I switched and now use a Motu M4 with my raspberry pi working as DSP so I no longer need it. I will probably also sell the other parts of my old chain here. I did disassemble it once but its a simple construction and everything is in perfect working condition...
  5. armigo

Analog active crossover and LPSU

Hello everyone, I just got myself a Rolls SX45 to integrate my DIY subs into my two channel system. Unfortunately, it comes with a very cheap US power supply which I have to run with a questionable adapter (the psu does support 230v) as I am located in Germany. On my search for a replacement I...
Top Bottom