Search results

1. N

FS: Revel C426Be gloss black - Chicago

I do not have the original packaging, so it must be picked up in Chicago, or I can deliver it to you if you are in the area. Audioholics measured this speaker: https://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/revel-performa-f226be-c426be/conclusion It is probably the best center channel out...
  2. N

Genelec 8351B pair - gray - excellent condition

I'm starting a new thread because I can't edit the price in the old thread. Please see the latest post for the price. These were purchased as demo units from Sweetwater in January 2021 and used very lightly in a smoke-free, pet-free, and child-free environment. The perform flawlessly. They...
  3. N

Sold: Genelec 8351B - grey - $6800 local pickup

I have a pair of Genelec 8351B active studio monitors in gray. They are in great conditon and have no major scratches or dents or anything. They come with all the original parts and packaging. Genelec needs no introduction. These are state of the art in every way. They don't fit my current...
  4. N

FS: Revel F228Be - glass black - local pickup in Chicago - $7000

I have a pair of Revel F228Be's in gloss black in excellent condition. They come with all original packaging. They still have the plastic protective wrapping, so the pictures may make them look like they are chipped. They are not; that is just plastic. $7000 local pickup I am posting this ad...
  5. N

FS: Revel F228Be gloss black - $7000 - local pickup in Chicago

I have a pair of Revel F228Be's in gloss black in excellent condition. They come with all original packaging. They still have the plastic protective wrapping, so the pictures may make them look like they are chipped. They are not; that is just plastic. $7000 - local pickup in Chicago only I am...
  6. N

FS: Dutch & Dutch 8C - black oak with black baffle

I have a pair of Dutch & Dutch 8C's for sale. These were purchased secondhand in January 2021 from a local seller who took very good care of them. As such they are still in mint condition and have no scratches or signs of wear. $9,500 for local pickup in Chicago or $9,800 if shipped in the...
  7. N

F/S: Morrison Audio Model 19.1 with Model 29 tweeters - includes DBX PA2 active crossover - $3500

$3500 Local pickup in Chicago only. I will not ship these. If you are interested I am more than happy to let you listen to them. I have a pair of Morrison Audio Model 19.1 speakers with Model 29 tweeter units that were installed after I blew the original tweeters being an idiot. Basically you...
  8. N

SOLD!!!: Power Sound Audio S42 IPAL - $3800 - local pickup in Chicago

I am selling my Power Sound Audio S42 IPAL for $3800. Currently this goes for $5000 new. The warranty is transferable, so you will be getting a sub in mint condition with four years still left on the warranty. I figure I should post this here as well since this crowd probably has a better...
  9. N

WTT: Dutch & Dutch 8C for Trinnov Altitude

I have a pair of Dutch & Dutch 8C's that I would love to trade for a Trinnov Altitude, 16 or 32, doesn't matter. I am in Chicago, but these can be shipped. Perhaps some cash can be added to even things out - we can discuss. Anyone who knows what the Dutch & Dutch 8C monitors are needs no...
Top Bottom