Search results

1. J

Music Streamer for Digital out - Sonos Connect, Bluesound Node 2i, or something else?

Hey - dumb question regarding music streamers. I have been using a Sonos Connect for the past few years to stream my ripped CD library, as well as Spotify and Tidal streaming. I have been feeding the digital out from the Sonos Connect to a coax digital in to allow the receiver to perform the D/A...
  2. J

Cheaper Surround Speakers to pair with Revel F208 and C208

I am in the process of setting up my HT/audio room and am looking for some speaker advice. I currently have a pair of Revel F208s and will shortly be ordering the C208 center. However, I am about at the end of my AV equipment budget for awhile. I'd love to add 2 pairs of the Revel M106s for...
  3. J

Best AV Processor under $3k? Lexicon MC-10, Anthem AVM 60, or something else?

Hello - I was heavily into HT throughout the 90's and 2000's, but stepped away during the past 10 years to pursue other interests. I moved in 2015 and I am finally finishing out a bonus space into a 21' x 27' x 9' dedicated HT / music room. I bought Revel F208 front speakers last year and...
Top Bottom