Search results

1. G

anyone modified a Parts Express HTA200

I had one but I sent it back but not because it sounded bad but because a different integrated came up and I bought it. now it was 3x as much and has 3x as much power than the HTA200 (100 x 2) but the HTA had pleasant sound and held its own in powering my JBL 590's . I liked it enough that I...
  2. G

Topping Pre90

Barely used Topping Pre90 in silver. still has protective film on the face. remote works fine for me. not sure why people say its hard to use. sounds great as well but I cant help myself but to change the entire system again. comes in nice original box with manual. $500+ shipping
  3. G

what are you guys running with your Topping Pre90 ?

Ive got the silver version although Id prefer the black but....was wondering what amps you guys were using and if you were running analogue or a dac to yours. I have my tv sending audio to a cheap best buy dac that sends the signal to my Pre90 and then it goes to my crown xls2502's . sounds...
  4. G

Ghentaudio case for Hypex Ncore nc122mp/nc252mp module

extra. comes unassembled. I did start to assemble but didnt far. I had more than 1 at the time. This kit is for a solder assembly. all black. $150 shipped.
  5. G

Ghent audio build is alive and well!

my first build after buying a fully built one myself and staring at it for a while to see what was what. Broke down and bought 2 modules from Buckeye (one from here , one from Ebay) It was not hard but fingers are raw from some of these female spade terminals being too tight...lol..virgin...
  6. G

XLR wire question. ghent amp build

Im in middle of a ncore build. harnesses provided by ghent and case as well,. I am looking at the XLR harness and well first off its very short , I mean like nothing to work with at all. second I am not sure what I am looking at. I have a blue wire, which I am thinking goes to pin 2 I...
  7. G

new dac or run the NAD 320BEE i already have ?

I am in process of getting together all I need to build a nc502 amp. I am running a ncore 252 amp now but stepping up in power. should be similar in sound . I have been running the 252 off my NAD 320Bee. I run mainly streaming off my Sony tv or firestick thru a cheap dac I have. now that I...
  8. G

Does anyone know how to add remote volume control?

I have a NAD 106 preamp that has been rebuilt. new blue alps volume control. but it has no remote ability and I hate to get up and down to change volume. that is turning relaxing into work. just wondered how would one work around that.
  9. G

upgrade from Emotiva Pt-100 to a D90 or ?

My current preamp is a PT-100. I know its cheap and not the best but it has a lot for the money. How much of an increase in quality of sound would I get going to a different piece such as a Topping d90 or D70 ? I have seen that RME ADI-2 DAC and thats pretty nice but I might have to wait a...
Top Bottom