Search results

1. G

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

Are you still liking it? I have the same speakers and was thinking of doing the same thing you had to order the 48v power supply separately ?
  2. G

Aiyima A07 Pro Amplifier Review

I have to laugh at those that cant simply appreciate things for what they are. always have to find fault in these new "toys" despite the fact that they will work for a large majority of people out there who think tiny bluetooth speakers are just fine. my son blew the speakers out on my...
  3. G

anyone modified a Parts Express HTA200

Well. You guys have just about taken the fun out of it. I dont have one anymore it was just a thought
  4. G

Sometimes its like that. When i asked about doing something simple on my Lexus i was told by the stiffs that i needed to buy a different car . But it came from someone who obviously had no idea what i was talking about. I get it. Not everyone has a tinkering side. Speaking of speakers , i...
  5. G

well if it were not for fun then why would anyone do most anything? ive had more amps than I can remember ..not sure why you thought I needed another. Being this is ASR I thought there might be some others who have used it and thought about improving it since as is its pretty cheap and...
  6. G

ive repaired a few amps before. I was just meaning I am not an engineer trying to modify the design. Im talking caps and simple things most people who can solder might do. done it before.
  7. G

I had one but I sent it back but not because it sounded bad but because a different integrated came up and I bought it. now it was 3x as much and has 3x as much power than the HTA200 (100 x 2) but the HTA had pleasant sound and held its own in powering my JBL 590's . I liked it enough that I...
  8. G

Premium Audio Mini GaN 5 Review (Stereo Amplifier)

I have the 1502 actually. got a great deal on it. using it for my subs. might get another in future. hard to beat even if they are "dirty"
  9. G

I was reffering the part of the review that said the amp was underpowered / over rated . not the hearing aspect. I dont have magic hearing and dont expect an amp to suddenly allow me to hear angels singing in the background that were not there before. I never tried to say things like that...
  10. G

Well....I received my Class D Audio amp which is same as the one reviewed here. had it for couple weeks and ZERO issues with it. I replaced 2 vintage Altec Lansing 50lb blocks of iron with this single amp. I was running the Altecs bridged for 600 watts per front speaker. Now with 1/3rd...
  11. G

Inside Yamaha amps

had the receiver more than once because it was affordable on the used market and had PRE OUTS /SUB out for using my good amplification.
  12. G

thoughts now that you have had it a year? I actually ordered one today BEFORE I saw this review on it.
  13. G

so what is your verdict now after nearly a month?
  14. G

Topping Pre90

Barely used Topping Pre90 in silver. still has protective film on the face. remote works fine for me. not sure why people say its hard to use. sounds great as well but I cant help myself but to change the entire system again. comes in nice original box with manual. $500+ shipping
  15. G

what are you guys running with your Topping Pre90 ?

Ive got the silver version although Id prefer the black but....was wondering what amps you guys were using and if you were running analogue or a dac to yours. I have my tv sending audio to a cheap best buy dac that sends the signal to my Pre90 and then it goes to my crown xls2502's . sounds...
  16. G

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

can a different remote be used ? like a harmony or something? I am waiting on mine to arrive.
  17. G

Buckeye Hypex NC252MP Amplifier Teardown

your amps are looking fantastic!
  18. G

Ghentaudio case for Hypex Ncore nc122mp/nc252mp module

if its an issue I can swap the bottom with the replacement bottom ghent sent me that is for the 252 module only.
  19. G

Ghentaudio case for Hypex Ncore nc122mp/nc252mp module

I wasnt trying to be dishonest here so let me say this. I did have to drill some new holes but there were also holes already drilled that looked the same. I dont mean all of the other holes but rather some holes that did not have the powdercoat. so the holes I did drill matched what was...
Top Bottom