Search results

1. K

Dynaudio Special 40 - WTF!

It would be cool to see you do measurements on your super high end system... Word is you have a high end ML system yet I dont see any measurements on here...
  2. K

Parasound JC2 Preamplifier Review

So amir's readings seem to be differnt from stereophils readings/review. Also if your in the market for a preamp this site is not great. According to Amir he only recommends preamps under $1000 and out of the 23 preamps hes reviewed only 4 made the cut... So basically what Amir is saying is...
  3. K

Processor + amp to go with Dynaudio Contour i60’s (5.1) and two Rel S/812

Have you gotten your 60i's yet? Curious about your opinion on them.
  4. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

Maybe except for this - "To lower the noise of the USB, we had to lower noise on EACH rail. In total, USBridge Sig uses more than 30 LDOs. Even the SD card power rail has a dedicated LDO. There are zero switching elements on board." Does it make a difference? Not sure. I can't make that claim...
  5. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

So the implementation of USB output has no influence on sound? Every electronics engineer disagrees with you... lol anyways guys im not looking to argue with you... you have your opinions and I have mine. However this has nothing to do with the question I have asked... Please if ya don't mind...
  6. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

Have you tested and compared them? lol see the thing is with science before we make claims we need to perform any sort of test to come up with an answer like that... maybe try coming out of your moms basement and check out the real world out here...
  7. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

Since you don't own both and havn't compared them via listening or measurements this is a ridiculous claim to make... It would be like someone saying an intel nuc sounds the same as a Mac mini - yet they've neither compared nor measured either so how can they make that claim? They can't lol...
  8. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

So the Nirvana sounded better than the powerbank? aka Battery-pack) Thanks and look forward to your reply!
  9. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

No see I've only asked a question on this thread to get others opinions. I did not post a statement as you have. Since this is Audio SCIENCE review i'm not sure you can make that statement since you've never compared the two and we don't have measurements to back your statement. Its simply...
  10. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

Ahhh, Ignorance is bliss :-) enjoy
  11. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

so you own both and have compared?
  12. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

Yes im using it as a roon endpoint with diet pi right now. I'm wanting to try hifiberry but havn't had the time yet... so far so good tho! It would be interesting to see it what it measures out at on the AP...
  13. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

I thought so to but the darn thing draws so little power I've had it going for a while now and the battery pack is still at 90% charge... so its really not a big pain at all...
  14. K

Allo Usbridge Signature

Hey Everyone - Im new here but wanted to get your thoughts. I purchased a Usbridge signature but cheaped out and did not purchase the linear power supply. I purchased a power battery pack (for a phone) and use it to power the unit. I noticed a significant improvement in sq but was curious...
Top Bottom