Search results

1. R

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

Hope mine lasts. I should have gotten the desktop, just wanted a plug in solution (without the AC). From a usage standpoint, there is a lot of metal, and it feels tight and well made. And just functions, the knobs, and levers. Which is good. Channel inbalance has not been an issue for me.
  2. R

Was just wondering one thing. Using this as a desktop dac+amp. Is the fact that it has 1 data port and 1 charging port an issue? Guess it would be more ideal with one port, and functionality to turn on and off charging. And guess you can't fight the issue of having a battery attached to begin...
  3. R

I can't edit the post anymore but went with the NX4S, think I kinda misread the issue seeing others write about it. I'm sure it'll work fine.
  4. R

Hello, first time poster here. I recently realized music sounded "better" through my tv (less fatiguing at matched higher volume, and more engaging - probably better bass), and with headphones (MDR-1AM2) which I didn't "get" before, or like. This made me super motivated to get a proper amp...
Top Bottom