Search results

1. Rokker79

What cables do you use in your systems?

What do you think they're selling, pepper mills or audio transmitting equipment?
  2. Rokker79

A really good educated bunch.. I'm not willing to step on any of their feets ! My guy's work at Ericsson telecom systems and developed parts of 3G 4G 5G 6G and so on systems . They are kind of my measuring guru's (on everything measurable) , Michael Öhberg phd in electrical engineering employed...
  3. Rokker79

Troll .... eat your cyanide now !!
  4. Rokker79

I am not saying you don't get state of the art for a dollar, i claim there's differences within what ever you buy (measurable)
  5. Rokker79

Ok .my last post in this thread... When it comes to cables there are measurable differences in their ability to get input signal to output end, and how they shape the signal on the way between sources and receiver AND how that effect the soundwave producing element. This is not my opinion, this...
  6. Rokker79

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

Sometimes I get the feeling that I've stepped inside the gates of an measuring cult :D There is only absolutes on paper, and sometimes not even there . And please keep your eyes on the first 3 pages and enlighten me if there is holes to be punched...
  7. Rokker79

You seriously can't take a joke. Ashberger ??
  8. Rokker79

Well since some here can't take a friendly nudge with a ;) Let's just say I'm going too take everything under consideration. Btw for my wallet Neotech is low cost, for you something else is .. Over and out..
  9. Rokker79

Science never change.. Some years ago the earth was flat ..
  10. Rokker79

Well since you only listen to white noise and singular sinus waves at specific khz(science) i can certainly understand that any lamp cord will do :) I like music ;) and i like Hans beekhuyzen said " i can hear difference, if you don't good for you " In the matter of " audiophile cable brands"...
  11. Rokker79

Nice piece, have something similar in my recording studio.. Mr funny guy ;)
  12. Rokker79

A quote " a cable can't make a bad system good , but a bad cable in a good system.... " well you figure out the rest . :p For every cable bought i auditioned at least 5 , cable's can't add they only take . I'm just searching for the least taker at lowest price.. as with all my gear, as...
  13. Rokker79

What cables do you use in your system All of them !! Joking aside, Cardas Shunyata Chord Neotech Supra At the moment Small edit. all the different cables came in bulk or pre owned
  14. Rokker79

Is COVID strategy moving towards herd-immunity?!

I'm very curious to see the numbers as well, Denmark and Norway had a similar approach as southern/central Europe. And they managed to contain the spread, for some time.. In Sweden it spread so quick by the time authorities had a grip it was very much over ,not much to contain. Or to much...
  15. Rokker79

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

Thanks Veri I shall, sun is shining and I have the weekend off :cool: And as a post script i like this forum , I've been reading reviews and following different topics for a year . I started my account because I could help a member when nobody else had :). Btw i am the typical restless...
  16. Rokker79

Sorry Veri :rolleyes: Words came faster then I intended to .. All I intended to do was to help trustlaw with a dac that works nicely with the X50D lvds out .. my mistake was to write a personal perception of that equipment then all hell broke loose.. I sincerely apologise to all offended!
  17. Rokker79

I see, many self acclaimed popes .. :rolleyes: I just didn't realise the underlying hate of I2S .:eek: Since I have not claimed anything other than that I find it superior over the other interfaces. In MY equipment ( streamer to dac ) I use Usb from my computer to dac in that system. I may in...
  18. Rokker79

Well I didn't tell you to do sh*t , i asked if you tried.. Reading and understanding what's written is obviously not a criteria for being a member LOL
Top Bottom