Search results

1. C

AVR with distortion on digital inputs from streamer

I have a Denon AVR 3400H that I feed with a Node II via a coax cable to the digital input on the Denon. When I have the “fixed volume” on the Node, I get a “crackle” on some songs. If I Turn the “fixed volume” off it still “crackles” until I lower the volume on the Node slightly, then it is...
  2. C

Tidal Connect Distortion

This is a strange one. I use Tidal Connect with a Node 2 to stream Tidal HIFI to my AVR without using the Node's DAC. There is one track (Marc Scibilia "Something") that has some distortion that sounds like the speaker rattling, so I tried it with Tidal online with headphones and it wasn't...
  3. C

Unexpected results when time aligning subwoofers

I have a Denon 3400H receiver connected to Revel M105 speakers with two SVS SB12-NSD subwoofers. I ran Audyssey to establish distances then turned it off because I didn't like the sound. I then manually aligned the subwoofers by changing the distance of one sub until I got the smoothest graph up...
  4. C

Low-frequency Hum in my house.

This is a little off topic for an audio forum but I'm hoping someone with a microphone can measure the noise in their house and tell me if this chart is normal. We live in a 89 year old house and for the last few months we have heard a low-frequency rumble sound all the time. Even with...
Top Bottom