Search results

1. B

Best Dac Amp for FPS Gaming with HD 800s

No. They only said the parts will be at the back. I think, based on Zreview of enog 2, the don't like usb.
  2. B

Thank you for your kind reply. This dac has features I don't need at all, which justifies it high price.
  3. B

I will inform you once I have done the registering. I only have one question. Is it possible to run two monitors (one for gaming and the other for streaming) using the same PC?
  4. B

Good news. A new dac is in the works and all the parts will be at the back. Geshelli confirmed. Expected date is fall.
  5. B

It is mainly for gaming? Can you tell me which parts you used?
  6. B

I will look at it... Do you anything about gaming pc by any means? Can you direct me to some forums in case you do know? Thank you....
  7. B

Mr Racheski I apologize if I made the impression of changing my mind when offered a suggestion. I just made the point of not being fixated to only 1000$ dac amps. I really do appreciate your contributions. That being said, I have been reading and watching reviews about A90 and learned nothing...
  8. B

Using optical might work.... They will release a new dac by fall I believe.
  9. B

Budget is not fixed around 1000$. You can also recommend cheaper appropriate ones as well. How about the Geshelli stacks, JDS EL stack2? Can you provide an ulternative to the Topping A 90. I had an issue with a chifi company and have lost all hope in chifi as a whole. My final set up will be...
  10. B

I am fairly new to the world of "audiophility", so; take my ideas with a grain of salt, which are mostly based on forum readings. I agree with you that there are many much cheaper dac/amps that have the power to drive HD800s. However, as in the case of SBX G6, power alone is not enough. G6 is...
  11. B

How do companies such as null audio, audioquest, moster cables, claim that their cables are better, sound wise, than other cheaper options?
  12. B

Sorry I meant Balanced outputs. Also, I have read in numerous sites that a very good dac amp is needed to drive HD 800s to its fullest potential. Otherwise, it will sound dull and flat.
  13. B

How about expensive cables for IEMs or headphones?
  14. B

What is the best set up for the scarlett solo and DBX 286s?
  15. B

It is one of the best amp dacs under 1000 to drive the HD 800s.
  16. B

Does RME ADI 2 have balanced inputs? Should I use HD 800s with balanced cables? Which balanced amp would you recommend for HD 800s? The recommendations should be based on gaming.
  17. B

What is the setup of these two? Should I. Buy expensive cables 200+ to get the best sound?
  18. B

So I should either get DBX or Scatlett? In case of Scarlett, wouldn't solo be a better choice since I will be using it for streaming? Can't I get both the DBX and scarlet?
Top Bottom