Search results

1. P

Please give me an advice which DAC/AMP + headphones do you recommend for gaming, music and movies(PC ONLY)

After some more research, I may skip the DT990. My ears are very sensitive to treble, so the treble spikes will really hurt. I’m considering to buy the HD58X or K712 or AD700X, but I’m not sure what to do. What do you think? Dac/amp <200usd. About the HD6XX, I was told NOT to get them if my...
  2. P

Please give me an advice which DAC/AMP + headphones do you recommend for gaming, music and movies(PC ONLY)

Hello, I'm looking to buy a new DAC/AMP and a new headphones for gaming(Call of Duty Warzone and so on), music(Spotify and iTunes) and movies(Netflix mainly). I was thinking about getting Creative G6 or Schiit Hel as an AMP(+DAC), and HD 6XX/58X or DT 990 pro (250ohm) as a headphone. I have no...
  3. P

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX G6

I already bought Dolby Atmos few weeks ago before I knew about HeSuVi. My question is, if G6/AE-5 improves the quality by much(+work together with Dolby Atmos)
  4. P

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX AE-5

If I play COD Warzone, watch Netflix and use Dolby Atmos, will the ae-5 work with the Dolby Atmos and improve the sound quality? Edit: Would you take AE-5 or G6? (only for PC use+DT990 headphones.)
  5. P

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX G6

If I play COD Warzone, watch Netflix and use Dolby Atmos, will the g6 work with the Dolby Atmos and improve the sound quality? Edit: Would you take AE-5 or G6? (only for PC use+DT990 headphones.)
Top Bottom