Search results

1. T

Expand KEF LS50WII + KC-62 system to include multichannel with DL room correction

I was under the impression that each digital SPDIF output from the Digiface or a comparable device could be configured as two channel? A proper multichannel DAC like the Topping DM7 would be the easier solution, but don't you think that an extra ADA conversion in the active KEF speakers would...
  2. T

Expand KEF LS50WII + KC-62 system to include multichannel with DL room correction

Both of you thanks for the input. The MOTU Ultralite Mk5 could be an interesting altenative.
  3. T

Won't the Digiface take care of clock sync issues? Or does this happen in the digital to analog domain?
  4. T

Dear all, I am very happy with my current system, but I miss a proper center channel and surrounds for movies, LFE downmix doesn't always work properly and would like to use DL room correction. It would be awesome if KEF adds Dirac live to their software platform and cooks up a smart RJ45...
  5. T

KEF LS50W II's & two Rythmik L12's....now what?

Hi Erin, thanks for thorough and informative review! I am in the position of a set of Kef LS50 WII's and a single KEF KC62 subwoofer. The subwoofer is directly attached to the main speaker and the HP is set to 120hz, which is the highest the build-in KEF software allows me to. The subwoofer is...
  6. T

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hi guys, I am a long time lurker on this forum, but this is my first post. My previous AV gear has been sold a few years back, because it was not compatible with the interior of the new house we had bought, according to my ex. A relationship is about giving and taking, so I did not really mind...
Top Bottom