Search results

1. M

TOPPING Audio Interfaces Coming soon!

Julain Krause he put the E2x2 through its paces:
  2. M

Motu M6

Do you good folks know if the line inputs 5 & 6 bypass all internal gain stages and hence hit the converters directly ? I have a couple of good preamps like the Great River and some compressors I would like to use and not go through any mic preamps etc not matter how good they have become. The...
  3. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Yes.. It does sound great and is a nice all in one solution. The housing I suspect acts as a heatsink. I bought mine heading into summer and it has alway been quite warm. The last week we have had cooler nights around 20c and the unit is much cooler like Toku says. I do worry about the heat for...
  4. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I have been unplugging this when not in use. My only issue as a wrote a few pages back is that it sometimes does not start up when I plug it back in. I have found plugging it in for a minuet and then unplugging it for 10 seconds or so and plugging it back in has worked the last few times. Not...
  5. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Surely it would be in this mode every time I switch it on ? This is only an intermittent occurence..
  6. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I get the sound of a relay and then no display. I left it unplegged from the mains for about 10 mins. THen plugged it in again and it same on last night.
  7. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Does anybody have the problem that the A30a just wont switch on ? 4 or 5 times now I have given power to the unit (I can hear a click from within the unit) but it wont power up. Generally after half an hour and a few goes it switches on. This is the response I had from HiFi-Express "We had this...
  8. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Thomas mentioned the dreaded "digital glare" in this review. I thought I would look into what its about. Amir summed it up in this post from 2018 https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-is-the-cause-of-digital-glare.5912/ Thomas' comment surprised me. What I like most...
  9. M

Sabaj A30a announced

My A30 arrived on Saturday. About 2 weeks to Australia from China. It came with the Aussie power plug on the IEC cable. It sure is a funky looking little unit. Heavier than I expected. I hooked it up to my Sony Bluray player (I am still a CD guy) and immediately knew something wasn't right. The...
  10. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Me too.. I ordered one on Friday.. Shipped today. Thanks to all of the peeps in this thread for convincing me to take the plunge. My only hope is that there is a firmware update that adds a full equalizer like a RME ADI-2.
  11. M

Build of gr-research X-LS Encore

Yes you are right.. I confused bracing for damping..
  12. M

Build of gr-research X-LS Encore

I believe the Buchardt s400s don't have any damping in them. All technical and listening tests didn't deliver any difference..
Top Bottom