Search results

1. F

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Awesome, thanks! This explains a lot.
  2. F

JohnYang1997, What is the balanced input impedance of the A90 for the XLR? I am asking because the rated output impedance of the Musician Pegasus DAC I just got is 1250 ohm for balanced. And I am wondering that is the reason why the Pegasus (rated 4.4 vmrs) output volume is quite massively...
  3. F

As an another Arya/A90 owner, congratulations! The Arya responds and scales so well to the a90, the difference is anything but subtle. My other headphones do not improve as much the Arya does on the a90. I came from the lovely SMSL Sp200, but the A90 took the Arya straight into Audio Nirvana for...
  4. F

You not the first one to mention this, for many the 789 and A90 sound more alike than different. Could it be that the Arya highlights differences, because it extremely amp dependant and scales so well with the quality and amount of juice the A90 brings. I can easily directly compare my SP200 and...
  5. F

Holy F%#k Coming from the well respected and very enjoyable SMSL SP200 with my Arya I am blown away by the A90. Every single aspect of SQ is improved upon. What a fantastic discovery. Out of the box, the A90 felt a little congested, after a couple of days the A90 started to sing. Is this a...
Top Bottom