1. Kegemusha

The kit we bought, our current setups

Thanks, these are NorStone Stylum 2.
  2. Kegemusha

My New Album Released this Week

Listening in Spotify, really nice
  3. Kegemusha

The kit we bought, our current setups

My humble setup, room size 4x5m , and 2 openings, so not the best of rooms. But I am pleased with the sound. CD player: an old Yamaha CDX 397 MK2,as transport DAC: Topping E30 Amp: Audiophonics Hypex 125 Streamer; Wiim Pro ( Sonos connect sold) Speakers: Buchardt S300 MKII
  4. Kegemusha

Loxjie a30 cracking noise

It talks a lot about Loxjie quality, no chance I would by another Loxjie device. I have an 9 years old smsl q5 PRO (even if it measures crappy) still working perfectly under my kids TV, and a Cambridge dacmagic from around 2012 still works also perfect. The Loxjie A30 lasted me 2 hs the 50%...
  5. Kegemusha

hifi-express.com

For 10 days ago I ordered a loxjie A30, "shipped from EU", and of course this was a lie, if I would I know the amp would be coming from China I would not ordered it ( I just found the thread) Already there was a bad start. I recieved the amp, no sms or nothing, the amp was outside the door...
  6. Kegemusha

Loxjie A30 with Windows 7 - USB mode does not work?

in the loxjie page is not A30 firmware or other file to download that I can see,anyway nothing is working, no BT,optical etc, after 2hs all stop working.
  7. Kegemusha

Loxjie a30 cracking noise

I Just got this amp today and is crap. USB is not working, no sound out, , tested with 2 PCs, the line in not work either, I just hear digitized sound out. BT and spdif sounds really nice. so 50% crap. I am returning it.
  8. Kegemusha

Loxjie A30 with Windows 7 - USB mode does not work?

Anyone found solution to this? I just got the A30, windows 7 and I can not get sound from USB source.
  9. Kegemusha

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Nice, thanks, I missed that post among the many pages. Looking good, this looks tempting despite that I have a ncore 122.
  10. Kegemusha

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

So a single PSU to connect 2 x V3monos, how it is done? Is a fork at the end to have the 2 connections? Any pics of the PSU end connection?
Top Bottom