Search results

1. M

horizontal listening position

Hello, This is a pretty unique question I haven't found much on. I'm a massage therapist and I'm looking to create the best music experience possible for my clients, as many are personal friends who I know through music, often times the session doubles as an album listening party. currently I...
  2. M

Suggestions for Throw-away Low Impedance IEMs

The TIMMKOO C630 are a favourite over at audio budget, and those ones are still available. Haven't tried them myself but if they are as close to the yersens as he says they are, they seem pretty great.
  3. M

Sometimes the owner of the site will post about deals he has with AliExpress sellers on his Facebook page. He posts a promo code and you get a discount and he gets money to run the site.
  4. M

Alternative to Topping DX7s with low output impedance

Is there any evidence on a buffer like this actually being effective? If so that would make the a30 a pretty great amp.
  5. M

I have a lot of experience with cheap iems. In my opinion the best ones I've used have been. The yersen Fen 2000 but I'm not sure If it's still available. The memt x5 is amazing for $15. It has outperformed many other iems I've tried. Neautral sound signature. And the uiisii hm7s are superb...
Top Bottom