Search results

1. R

Meizu Hifi USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Do you think the same holds true for the Apple dongle? (Currently using an EU one as DAC, wanna switch to another dongle because this one is starting to fray and apparently has gimped voltage output)
  2. R

Do you mean if I set system volume to 100% or amp volume to 100%? Typically I only use my amp at 30-50% total volume.
  3. R

Considering that this dongle (as well the Pro version) have some sort of impedance detection built in, could I still use them as a DAC running to a headphone amp? How would this work out, let's say I have a 32 ohm headphone plugged into the amp, would the dongle detect that and go to low voltage...
  4. R

Using a dongle as line out & DAC, running into a desktop amp

Hi members of ASR, I've been running a SMSL SAP II amp out of an Apple dongle, out of a Windows laptop for some time. I am fairly happy with this set up, but have been made aware of the apparent fact that the Apple dongle, with its output of 1V (possibly less, since I am using the EU version)...
  5. R

K5 Pro not enough for Hifiman Sundara?

I'd like to chime in, seeing as I just received my own Sundy (coming from a 600 and a range of iems). I run them out of a SMSL SAP II, which is likely less powerful and not nearly as clean as the K5 Pro. While the Sundara does separation fairly well and has decent stage size, as well as imaging...
Top Bottom