Search results

1. S

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

Ha, all good. I barely read manuals and initially had some futile attempts at mashing my fingers against the keypad. I had to read the manual to figure the 'C' button hit was needed to make the remote work. That's the only way I learnt that volume knob on the device is also can be pushed in...
  2. S

Thanks @Lupin & @JSmith - I'll happily ignore the FW stuff then :) What functions are you missing? I can do the same things via the UI, its just slow as you have to tap in/out of menus. In is one press of the knob, out is hold press the knob. The remote is quicker though, as it as one button...
  3. S

I just joined the club today. Black M500 via Amazon shipped with: SW 1.7 HW 1.3 2020-5-30 Is this the latest firmware? Seems this thread talks about the version numbers for the USB chip. Also the remote forced me to RTFM to get it to work. Hit button 'C', hmm OK. Works now. No problems so...
  4. S

Denon AVR-X4700H 2020 AVR Review

Has anyone measured the input to output latency to expect on the Denon’s in Direct or Direct Pure mode? I was considering getting an X4700H (until I read this!), maybe an X6700H now? I’d considering whether I could use Zone 2 to drive a DJ setup.
Top Bottom