Search results

1. C

Topping E30 II DAC Review

Yes - perhaps it depends what power supply is used - looks like that is important for proper operation. Would be clever if Topping add a ps by default. Cord
  2. C

Maybe interesting for E30II users. I'm using the E30II only in DAC mode and only with my cd player via coax cable. I noticed 1-3 dropouts per cd - that is not fine for me. I asked the service at Topping for new firmware - but there is no newer official version - but the service said sometimes...
  3. C

Maybe a firmware update will fix it.
  4. C

If the data stream (bit 0 / bit 1) is identical than the result should be the same. In other settings i noticed differences between the optical and the coax input - but that is already discussed.
  5. C

E30 II sound test done. In DAC mode and with filter no. 4 - the difference is real clear - so there is no way back to my old Meridian 203 DAC. It´s fun to listen to my best cd´s - now with a smile on my face ;-) DSD and USB inputs not tested yet.
  6. C

Today received the E30 II - connected with a 5V 1.5A non-switching power supply and good cables it works in DAC mode with filter no. 4 - which i prefer. Just tested the coax digital way from my THULE CD-Player to the E30 II - for me it is after 2 hours fine - no noise - natural sound - good...
Top Bottom